ATTRACTIONS AT OUR FESTIVALS
- Free prize draw - win a hamper of beading goodies, donated by our traders
- Traders from all over the Country offering many different types of beading and jewellery-making materials and tools
- New breakfast ticket - entry from 9.30 to relax for 30 minutes before we open and be first into the festival when it opens.
- A drop-in where you can make a bracelet or ask for help on bead-weaving stitches and techniques
- Beading Workshops
- 'Come and 'av a banter with beads and biscuits' - opportunity to share what you're working on, what you've bought and chat to other beaders
- 'Av a Go' sessions - sit down and try something new at many of the traders stalls
- Stringing challenge - how many beads can you string in 60 seconds? The record so far is 73!
- Exhibitions - featuring some beautiful designs all created from beads!
- Food service offering drinks, hot and cold food and cakes
- Chill-out zone where you can sit and read the Sunday papers
- Free and very large car park
Plus we're always coming up with new ideas so check back regularly!
Beads up North badge/keyring
Next 4 people get free entry and everyone with one gets 50p discount
Create your own Beads up North badge/keyring and get 50p discount off admission at all of our festivals!
Click here for more information
For more details contact Kathryn Halfpenney on 01254 236049 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Prize Draw Winners!
Jacolyn Lever from Ormskirk and Ruth Pisarek from Neston.
Well done to you both!
If you didn't win this year come along next year for another go!
Stringing challenge winners
Kindly sponsored by Beads with Attitude
Well done Poppy Laird, age 11 who strung 35 beads! Poppy won herself a £5.00 voucher.
Well done Lesley Brisco with 67 beads strung. A £15 voucher is Lesley's prize.
The current record holders . . .
Adult - The record is still held by Lindsay Latham who strung 73 in April.
Childrens - Poppy Laird beat Abbie Pedder who did the most in April by just 1 bead to gain the title.
Can you beat them? Come along in 2015 to 'av a go!
BUN badge - our first one!
Thank you to Chris Poulsom for being the first beader to complete the BUN badge. We were delighted to let you in free!
Who will be the next for free entry in 2015?