ATTRACTIONS AT OUR FESTIVALS
- Free prize draw - win a hamper of beading goodies, donated by our traders
- Traders from all over the Country offering many different types of beading and jewellery-making materials and tools
- New breakfast ticket - entry from 9.30 to relax for 30 minutes before we open and be first into the festival when it opens.
- A drop-in where you can make a bracelet or ask for help on bead-weaving stitches and techniques
- Beading Workshops
- 'Come and 'av a banter with beads and biscuits' - opportunity to share what you're working on, what you've bought and chat to other beaders
- 'Av a Go' sessions - sit down and try something new at many of the traders stalls
- Stringing challenge - how many beads can you string in 60 seconds? The record so far is 73!
- Exhibitions - featuring some beautiful designs all created from beads!
- Food service offering drinks, hot and cold food and cakes
- Chill-out zone where you can sit and read the Sunday papers
- Free and very large car park
Plus we're always coming up with new ideas so check back regularly!
Beads up North badge/keyring
Next 4 people get free entry and everyone with one gets 50p discount
Create your own Beads up North badge/keyring and get 50p discount off admission at all of our festivals!
Click here for more information
New brick stitch pattern for the BUN badge
If you want to make a badge but can't do peyote then don't worry. Full instructions to make the badge using brick stitch are now available FREE OF CHARGE at The (Virtual) Beading Room.
Go to www.virtual.halfpenney.co.uk, look under the Brooch section or the Free Stuff section and add the BUN badge to your cart.
You will need to register for an account but it won't take long and you can get started straight away.
For more details contact Kathryn Halfpenney on 01254 236049 or email email@example.com
'Av a Go' at the workshop
Delightful Lily Lariat with Marlene O'Reilly
Advance bookings £30.00, book on the day for £35.00 subject to space and colour choices.
Click to see more information
To book, or for any other queries, please contact Marlene on 07999 890252 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Beat the queue and pre book your ticket!
Why wait in line? Buy your ticket in advance and there will be an express lane. The price is £3.50 or £3.00 if you are a member of the Beadworkers Guild or The Bead Society.
This includes entry to the fair at 10.00am and entry into the free prize draw.
(Return your completed form and we will enter your details for you.)
Book by using the botton at the bottom of this page.
Prize Draw Winners from April!
Steve Baker from Preston and Irene Atkinson from Carlisle
Well done to you both!
If you didn't win this April come along in August for another go!
Beads and breakfast
Your breakfast ticket means that you can jump the queue and get into Haydock Park at 9.30! From there you will be directed to the Chasers Bar where you can claim your hot drink and Danish or hot sandwich to set you up for a day full of beads. Also in Chasers bar will be our stringing challenge to raise money for the British Lung Foundation.
BUN badge - our first one!
Thank you to Chris Poulsom for being the first beader to complete the BUN badge. We were delighted to let you in free!
Who will be the next for free entry in 2015?